Know yourself. And bless the Whole.
Are you ready to face yourself so that you can grace the world with your true face, your authentic self?
I help you come fully alive in your Self, in your Relationships. In the World.
YOUR CURRENT TROUBLING SITUATION (and how it feels)
You care deeply. Life matters to you (or it used to, remember? And you want to find your way back). You know you’re here for a reason, that there is more to Life than just making-do. You’re aware of an inner spark that wants to serve and express itself, even if it feels covered up by despair, heartbreak, confusion, or plain old tiredness.
You’re willing to heal, to begin again, though perhaps unsure how to do this, and having someone give you a hand with that would be really nice.
Being a human being is not easy. It’s hard, what you’re doing. And courageous. And amazing. And worth it. This human project is not for the faint of heart, right?!
Perhaps you feel stuck and alone. You’d love some help with a difficult situation and transition. You ache for something more…. more quality and depth, more Joy, more Aliveness. Relationships that are more fulfilling. A deeper honoring of you who really are.
Include Robert’s “Don’t give up” poem somewhere?
You want to keep growing up and become more integrated. You know the journey is not over, that you can become a finer human being, that you are a “work-in-progress” and that finding out who you really are and stepping into the world from that place is where the glory is.
And so you are ready for change, but don’t quite know where to start. You know there are places and relationships that are suffering because you are repeating old patterns instead of breaking through and moving onward. And having someone to guide you, provide inspiration, cheering on, tools, skills, practices and perspectives would make the whole effort swifter and more effective.
You’re a mama, a papa, a caregiver. Someone who cares so much about the child or children entrusted to you, and yet you feel exhausted, overwhelmed, perhaps unsure how to change old habits, knee-jerk reactions and hurtful interactions.
You know there is another way… at least you hope there is. One of greater ease and joy. One that doesn’t pit you against your child, but keeps you connected. One where you will have to face yourself and yes, it will be work. But it will be good work. Important work. Work that will bless your child. And make it all more fun.
You are curious about how your child develops, and what she needs at different stages in her life. You would like nothing more than to see your child become who he truly is, and live her life to its fullest. You want to support that. In her. In him. And in yourself.
You have never felt more challenged and can see how being a parent brings you more to your edge than anything else, as well as holds promise for amazing growth and breakthrough.
Welcome ~ I am here to hold you hand, if you’d like me to.
We might be the perfect fit for each other if:
- you want to deepen and nourish the connection with your Self, with your partner, and/or your children
- you are ready for change, but don’t quite know how and where to begin
- you want to discover the delight and ease possible when you learn to “dance in the rain, instead of waiting for the storm to pass”
- you want to spiral up instead of circle around. In other words, you are ready to take responsibility – to respond instead of react – even if just a bit (I can help you grow that part of yourself), and willing to get to the roots of whatever is keeping you stuck.
WHO I AM
Just a bit about me (you can find out more here >> LINK TO “ABOUT PAGE”):
I am Miriam, founder of Next Step Counselling and Coaching Services. I started working as a counselor, teacher and coach because I love people. I love how unique each person is. How vulnerable and real we are under our protective gear. How beautiful and hopeful. I believe we can co-create an astounding world filled with more grace, integrity and joy when we let go of the barriers we hold up against each other, and dare to be real, generous and kind. I think this is what the future is calling us to become. And I am certain that each child deserves to grow into such a world.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
- Personal and couples counseling (in person or via skype)
- Parent coaching (also in person and via skype)
- An 8-week online course in which I teach and explore with you and a wonderfully international community “Parenting as a Spiritual Practice”
- Guidance and love in my blog
WHO I LOVE
I have a special place in my heart for clients who:
- are more committed to truth than to comfort, even when it’s scary
- get excited at the prospect of stretching out their arms, opening their hearts, taking deep breath, and becoming more of who they truly are.
- will pick up a toy phone a child hands them and say, “Yes, hello, whose calling?”
- treat old people kindly and respectfully, and don’t think of “service” as an outdated concept, but feel they are here on earth for just that
- care about doing the right thing even when no-one is watching
- are willing to keep growing up even if they are already ‘officially’ adults; they know the journey is ongoing, they’re not done and may never be, and that’s kind of exciting.
THE GENTLE HAND-HOLD
Explore my counseling and coaching services (LINK), take a look at my 8-week online course for parents & caregivers (LINK), and tell me what you need (LINK).